As a food brand, it is essential to have sustainable and environmentally conscious packaging in order to improve the sustainability of our overall operations here at Clean Kitchen.
We work closely with the team at Brand Your (www.brandyour.co) to ensure that we both reduce the amount of packaging we use, whilst only using the most environmentally friendly materials available on the market. Brand Your are constantly looking out for the best and most eco conscious products to update their packaging profile with, and always provide sustainable delivery solutions to help reduce our impact on the environment further.
Eco-friendly highlights for our packaging include:
- The board used for all of our boxes is full recyclable, compostable and biodegradable and is sustainably sourced from FSC regulated suppliers.
- The board coating is completely water-based with all inks being vegetable and water-based; giving a great print finish.
- All printers have undergone rigorous vetting processes and are managed according to the Forest Stewardship Council’s strict environmental and social standards.
- The clear bowls and cups are made from PLA based materials derived from plant sugars.
- All of our paper straws and napkins are made of 100% recycled materials, and we use wooden cutlery in all of our stores.
- Brand Your offset the emissions of their entire production process, including delivery to our sites, to ensure our packaging profile is completely carbon neutral.